Debug Xbox Screenshot Grabber

A wealth of applications with which you will need to mod Halo 2.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Debug Xbox Screenshot Grabber

Post by JacksonCougar »

• Debug Xbox Screenshot Grabber
The purpose of this application was to make it easier to grab screenshot captures form an xbox running a debug connection.
It runs as a system-tray icon, and uses a shortcut key combination to take screenshots from the xbox.

You can change the debug address to connect to, as well as the key combination, in the options window. Right click the system tray icon and select 'Options' to view the options.

By default all images are saved as .bmp, this was not a choice of mine, but rather simply how the .exe grabs the images.

This program makes use of an illegal XDK executable so if you have qualms about that, do not download. This was done with the intent of it working with Windows Vista. If a fix comes out for the Yelodebug library I will convert the application to run it instead.

• Download
http://files.remnantmods.com/jacksoncougar/utilities/debug-xbox-screenshot-grabber/
Note: You want "xbox-screenshot-grabber-rc1.7z".
Dragonfire

Re: Debug Xbox Screenshot Grabber

Post by Dragonfire »

Very nice... :D
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

YES! :shock: I use the XDK dashboard and this will really come in handy! Thanks, Jackson! And good job on the programming. :wink:
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

Amazing :D
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Nice job Jackson! :)
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

At some point we should have the debug installer posted.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Theres not a whole lot in there useful to most modders. I already included the .exe that the screen capturing shit in the xdk uses with this application.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

I have a question, is the dll that entity uses for RTH crappy, or was it the fact that entity poked the whole meta that messed up RTH? I'm guessing it is the second. I might try to get that one to work with the standalone version so that people might be able to use it on vista.
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

OwnZ joO wrote:I have a question, is the dll that entity uses for RTH crappy, or was it the fact that entity poked the whole meta that messed up RTH? I'm guessing it is the second. I might try to get that one to work with the standalone version so that people might be able to use it on vista.
The RTH capabilities with Entity are fucked up. For some, it pokes perfectly OK. (Ok as in it pokes on the first click of the sync button)
Other like myself, it sometimes pokes on first click, sometimes pokes after the first ten. And when I click it too much, Entity just locks up.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"